Friday, April 9, 2010

Been a long time!

Since I had Mya almost 3 years ago, I feel like I barely get any rest! Even if I get a night without her, I still feel like I have other things to catch up on and honestly, I keep myself busy in order to avoid that guilty feeling of wasting a night. But tonight, I decided to say "no" to friends and stayed at home. Mya has been gone for about 3 days with her great-grandma to the river and as MUCH as I have missed having her around, its been nice to breath and get our closet clean (which has been much needed!) Tonight, I watched a movie by myself and got some work done... washed some clothes, spent time with God and warmed up some left-overs. I'm very proud of myself and I feel much better. I get Mya back tomorrow and I'm so ready! Rest is good for mommies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment