Monday, April 12, 2010

New Endeavor

Recently I have had some trouble with my finances. Our health insurance went up quite a bit and I am supposed to be putting Mya in daycare part-time. I still have the little extras (internet, gym membership, etc.) so it hasn't been extreme, but I am watching every penny, and living paycheck to paycheck.

So needless to say, I'm trying something to increase our extra money so I can get Mya some nice clothes and save up a little more. It's called "Just Jewelry." Is a Christian-based, direct sell business where I buy jewelry at a little bit less price and sell it to others. It's really cute jewelry too! And it's not too expensive to begin with. I just sent my Consultant form in 2 days ago and have been waiting to become "official." Once I do, I will update with my e-mail address and facebook page so if you would like to order form me or host a party, I would greatly appreciate it! In the meantime, click here for their website. And here for their catalog. Enjoy!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment