Thursday, April 22, 2010

Psalms 138:3

"As soon as I pray, you answer me. You encourage me by giving me strength."
For some reason lately, I have had a lot of "what if" thoughts. Things like "What if something happened to Mya and she gets hurt?" or "What if I lose my job?" and every time I do I get a feeling of hopelessness. I feel like if certain things ever happened to me that I just couldn't handle it. Needless to say, I don't need to worry myself over things like this and I'm not really worried about what could happen as much as I worry about how I would be able to deal with it. But it just reassures me that my relationship with God is SO important. The feeling of having no purpose or hope is such a scary place and I don't ever want to be there. I want to know that God has so much planned for me and that anything that happens to me is not too big for Him


No comments:

Post a Comment