Monday, March 22, 2010

Updates!

Just a few pin-points about what's going on in this girl's hectic life!

-Mya is potty trained!! Almost through the whole night, but not quite yet.
-Been going to the gym a lot lately... ran 4 miles yesterday morning! I feel awesome and I have lost 2 pounds, which doesn't sound like much, but I think I am developing a healthy hobby!
-School... yuck.
-Work, work, work!
-Lots of church activities- working on Newsletter and helping out with a new young adult bible study. So glad God sees me worthy of being used!! I hope & pray more is to come :)
-Spent time outside with my favorite little girl, Mya. Love this warmer weather!
-Planning summer vacations - Myrtle Beach for a few days & Youth Camp!
-Enjoying the simple things in life; like riding with the windows down :) [Mya loves this! She tries to hold her arm out the window, but her hand barely reaches the outside]

I am so glad that I have so many wonderful people in my life! I couldn't ask for a better church, job, family, daughter or caring friends. I have so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment