Thursday, April 15, 2010

Growing up too fast!

Every time I talked to Mya, I can't believe how fast she has grown... I feel like I am talking to a grown person! She will be 3 on the 30th and I'm not too excited about it :( I don't want her to grow up! More worries and bigger problems come along with that! I know that's being a little negative, but I have had a heavy heart for her these past few days. I worry about bad influences and her making bad choices or who she will be or if I am being the best mom I can and how I am influencing her and if I am doing the right things, etc. It's a lot being a mommy! Whew! But with all that said, I am going to show a little bit of the memories I miss...











But I'm sure in a few years I will look back and wish for these years so I need to enjoy the youth will I have it :)
Ain't she cute??




No comments:

Post a Comment