Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Testimony Tuesday Is Back!

I know I haven't done my "Testimony Tuesday" in a while and truthfully I have just been so busy! Summer is probably not the best time to try this because so much is going on! But anyways- I have struggled a little bit as to what I am going to write about but I think finances is pretty fitting. As much as I feel like I have been scraping pennies for the past few months, I really shouldn't complain about my finances. Although I don't have much money left over to play around with, I do have enough to do just the important things. This isn't much of a "testimony" I guess.. besides the fact that God has been faithful to me and Mya. I know so many more people that are honestly struggling with finances and one day I may look back and just wish I have then what I do now (no rent, no REAL bills like power, gas, etc.).





So as of today, I am not going to complain about my finances, even when it comes to going to school... I am going to trust that God will get us through it and even through these times right now. As a test to myself and to see where my treasure truly lies, I am going to vow to not spend any "extra" money for the next 2 weeks. (I would say month, but we are going on vacation in August and well, I just can't not spend there.)

Not too much on the testimony side, but maybe it will be soon :) God is faithful and He will get us through school and through daily life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment