Friday, July 2, 2010

Space Camp

This past week I was at Space Camp in Roanoke, VA with my "Church of God" friends. :) It was SO much fun! Between intense worship services and hiking up a mountain, there was never a dull moment! This was my first year being a cabin leader and my girls were amazing. I had a lot of different personalities in my room, but we all blended together very well! We had teams that would play games for points, and our team got second place every night! We were called "The Buzz CHRISTyears."

When I got back home today- Mya did not leave my side. She is in bed now but she told me a few times that "she loved me so much." :)

Here are a few pics to recap!

On top of the mountain
Goofy Speakers
My team
My cabin

Had a great great week!! Can't wait until next year! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment