Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Testimony Tuesday

For a while now, I have wanted to start something on my relaxing Tuesday! (Since this is the only night I get a break from motherhood- Mya's grandma takes her overnight to spend some quality time with her!) Soo... this thing is called "Testimony Tuesday" and I don't want to say I'm going to do it every Tuesday but my intention is to give little testimonies of things God has brought me through. :)

Innocence
This is a video I made when I was almost 15 about my goals for marriage...



And about two years later, I became pregnant with Mya...

The hardest part is losing my innocence. But God has taken that loss and given me a huge gain. Mya is honestly the best thing that has happened to me. She is my shadow and best friend! I always have entertainment for sure! She has given me a greater purpose and a huge witness. I used to ask myself why God would chose me out of all the girls that could get pregnant... but I think He knew I needed her. I look forward to coming home and spending time with her!


No comments:

Post a Comment