Saturday, June 12, 2010

Memory & Mya Moment

I had a very good night tonight! I went out with my grandparents to Cracker Barrel and then we went to the mall for a bit to do some shopping! On the way home, we thought for sure that Mya would pass out (since she hadn't had a nap ALL day and it was going on 9:30) but she just sat in her car seat talking up a storm about something being broken?? Not too sure!

But anyways... Pawpaw decided that we should play a game! It's called the "quiet game," so I explained to Mya that whoever talks first loses, and took it so seriously! She didn't talk the rest of the car ride and to our surprise our plan worked! A few minutes later, she was snoring :) And my excitement is because shopping makes you tired, so I am very ready for bed!!


As for a memory- the game we played ("quiet game") used to be my favorite! I would always win! Whenever our parents would ask us to play the quiet game, it's my natural ability... being quiet. Still to this day, I think I could beat anyone :)

G'nite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment