Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Forever Young... & few thoughts.

I'm really struggling here lately with my time management. I work 5, sometimes 6 days out of the week and I normally work from 8:30 A.M. until anywhere from 3 to 6. Not to mention, it takes me an hour to get home! Then on Wednesday nights, I have church until 8. So, I don't get much time (besides weekends) with Mya.

My hope is that I will be going to school maybe in the Spring of 2011, so that will be a huge change for us, but I'm a little anxious to spend more time with her now. Only problem is, I have a GREAT job! I would be so so stupid to let that go. So, I am going to do a lot of praying and keep my eyes open to new opportunities.

Maybe I'm just ready for a change... I want to live a simpler life, but maybe thats just wishful thinking! I think I might be trying to stop growing up. Going back to school, looking for a less committing job... not really good signs!


Thanks for hearing my jumble of thoughts today! Not sure where I was going with that post.

No comments:

Post a Comment