Saturday, May 15, 2010

Trying not to beg!

So I was talking to my aunt today about my schooling and getting on with my life and it came up that I should try to go off to college. At first, I just brushed it off because I thought NO WAY with a baby!! Buuuttt... I think my hopes have gone a flying! I am super interested in going to Liberty University in the fall and yes, taking Mya with me. This sounds so scary and so crazy, but I need a new and fresh start. I need to get on with life and get my schooling going! This staying with my grandparents and doing part time school is getting old... I'm not getting anywhere :( So needless to say, I feel like getting on my hands and knees and BEGGING God to let this work out! I would be so appreciative and so uncontrollably happy if it did. I want to be a sort of normal 20 year old and meet new people! PLEEEEASE pray for me and just pray that financially it will all come together because that's the only thing holding me back. I will keep you updated FOR SURE! Ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment