Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day Fret

Today was such a good day! We went to church of course and afterwards, we went to a camp site with some of my family & church friends. It was awesome :) We went bike riding and flew kites, played on the playground and had lots of good food.

As I was driving home, I kept thinking of how I wish I could do this for Mya all the time. I always want to go places and give her experiences but its just me & her. I know that shouldn't hold me back... but if I wanted to go to the beach for a week, I couldn't just go with the two of us? It's probably just me being really hard on myself, but I hate that she misses out. Like the fact that she doesn't have her own room or that we don't have our own little family we can go bike rides on. But I guess I should make the best of it and realize that our back yard picnics and bike rides in the driveway is good enough. I just worry too much! But that's motherhood, right?

I just hope and pray that God has someone amazing for me & Mya both that will fill in that little gap. One day! Pretty please God... with sugar on top!! :)


My MacBook helps us to use our imagination as well :) We were on a roller coaster here. Very fun as you can see...



No comments:

Post a Comment