Thursday, May 6, 2010

Long time gone.

Hey friends! I haven't updated in a little over a week and I apologize! I have been a little less motivated although I have made a list of posts I would like to publish. My list consists of: "Not me mentality. Pride," "Video of goals," and "Hairy Knees." So... if I stick to my little notes, I will eventually update on these things!

This past Tuesday was my last day of school and I already feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders! I came home today around 3 (after taking Mya to the doctor for a pink eye and ear infection) and spent time with my family. I loved it and almost felt guilty because I never have this time. My schedule during school is summed up in one word- overwhelming! And now I can breath!!! :)

Tomorrow is my Grand-Opening for my new Jewelry hobby! I'm very excited and I hope it goes well! Wish me luck!

Mya Moment for the day: She was sitting here talking on her play cell phone to Hannah Montana and she says, "HEY! Hannah Tanna! You are not the best of both worlds!" I thought that was too funny!

Quick Idea: I am thinking about doing a "Testimony Tuesday" and do random little testimonies every now and then! Now EVERY Tuesday but a few :)

And alsoooo- I have been going to the gym for about 2 or 3 months now, and I am starting to tell a difference. I have lost about 4 pounds but I feel like I am toning up. I'm very excited! My current weight is 125 and I would love to get either under or around 120. Not too bad!


No comments:

Post a Comment