Thursday, November 12, 2009

Yay! New fab idea!

So, since Thanksgiving is coming up, an tis the season... I am going to call Thursday's "Thankful Thursdays" and I am going to list a few things that I am thankful for until the end of the year. :) So for this day...

I am thankful for:

-The obvious is Jesus Christ. For taking me so filthy and ugly and loving me anyways. Even in my sin, weakness and insecurity. For always being there for me when it seems like I have no one. For blessing me beyond measure even when I don't deserve the littlest thing he has to offer.

-My job. We have such great benefits and though sometimes I have days where I could scream, overall it could be so much worse. I have great friends and a good foot in the door to my future.

-Scarfs. They are so warm and cozy while also being very cute!

-The song called "Safe and Sound" from Matthew West. For songs say what we really mean so much better than we do.

-Weight Watchers. For they make it so organized and visual to lose weight! ( I have lost 3 lbs in one week )

Stay tuned for next week's Thankful Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment