Thursday, November 19, 2009

Rest of Vacation & Apologies

Pics of the Day 3, 4 & 5 of our vacation adventures!

Children's Museum

Coolest thing- its my shadow against a wall.
The little grains are not real... they are just part of the shadows.



Got our nails done!

And apologies for forgetting my "Thankful Thursday" (vacation has been good, but I'm not used to not having a set schedule - hint: this isn't the only thing I have put on the back-burner this week! cough cough homework) So these are the things I am thankful for:

-VACATION DAYS! Can't believe this is already over. I would love to be a housewife and stay at home with my kiddies!

-Jesus. This week I haven't given Him the time that I normally would, but I can still feel Him tugging on my heart to seek His face. He has given me so much and even though I take my good health, wonderful family & friends, job, car, beautiful daughter and much used iPod for granted, He hasn't taken them away from me and continues to bless me. How I pray to love people like He does.

-Encouraging role models that God puts in my path & those few people that I would love to be one day!

-Night's with my Snuggie, Laptop, Comfy Couch, Mya's books and TV show "Doc." Love being at Mawmaw's house!

-Christmas time traditions and togetherness. How I wish people would always do things together and be this united all year round. Wouldn't it be so cool if we always got together and bought each other gifts just because we loved each other? Some people do. I would love that.

-Savings Accounts that save you on vacation!

-Happy days. My youth pastor said that "Happy" is only when something is "Happening" but how I love to be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment