Monday, November 16, 2009

Day No. 1 of Vacation


This week I am on "vacation" ...although my "vacation" is being spent at home. So, I am going to spend some quality time with my little Mya.

Today was sort of a get-things-done kinda day. Not very fun and too much money spent for the first day of vacation. I should've had a budget. (Next time, I will know.) We bought her 2 Christmas dresses because Mommy couldn't pick just ONE. And some clothes for Mya. And just other necessities. [Funny story: About three weeks ago, I lost my glasses, so I made an appointment to get new ones today. I was sitting in the car waiting for the doors to open to my doctor's office, and as I look down, laying right beside my driver's seat is my black studious glasses. Not to mention, I cleaned my whole car out last night and didn't even see them!]

Tomorrow will be more interesting! We are headed to "The Children's Museum" and out to dinner with two good friends of mine. Catchya later!


No comments:

Post a Comment