Saturday, February 5, 2011

Expected but not welcome.

This marks the third week of being in Lynchburg! Almost made it through a month!

The homework, adjusting and responsibility are all hitting me a little but not as hard as my financial management. I have has this way of thinking that it doesn't matter if I spend here and there because I have a paycheck coming, so I will be okay. Well, now that's not the case! I was hoping, for the sake of time with Mya and my homework that I would be able to make it without worrying about a job, but oh how I was wrong!! I have done some budgeting and I'm coming up a little short. Sooo... being the control freak that I am, I am just a little stressed about remaining financially stable. I do hate worrying about money, and I feel like I am hurting Mya in a way. I know she is only 3 so she doesn't really notice, but there are so many cute clothes and nice toys I would love to get her.

I know God has a reason for me being at Liberty and I am LOVING it. I am really enjoying all my classes and the people there are awesome. So I just have to stay encouraged!

Just a little something on my heart. :)

P.S. I have really been wanting a new hobby lately! Been thinking about writing a book. Wouldn't that be different?

No comments:

Post a Comment