Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Best Roommate Ever!

You'll never guess who it is!

MYA of course!

Besides following me around mimicking everything I say while I'm on the phone... she helps me keep sane! Today, I was folding clothes and she helped me put them away and she loves to help with dinner! Earlier I asked her to turn off the light in the bathroom and she went in there and said, "Alright...Mom... what do I need to do?" She's so willing!

She keeps fun in the house too. She makes me sit down with her and watch movies and play games... which keeps my mood light and my attention on other things than the stresses of life!

Believe it or not, she is taking the move a lot better than I am! She is doing great and I'm so proud of her!

Tonight,I am taking her to Campus Church! I'm so excited but nervous at the same time! Hopefully she will do good!! :)

1 comment:

  1. that is so awesome mya is doing so well and helping you out. and i am glad your going to school!!! You have a lot on your plate and your handling it better than anyone i have seen before!!! congrats on school and hope the best for you and little miss mya :)

    ReplyDelete