Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Who am I?

Here lately I have felt so blessed! Nothing really new has happened, I have just thought about where I have been, things I have done and how in the world I got to be where I am at today. I know I have been talking a lot about going to Liberty but I'm just so thankful! I never thought I would get this chance since I had a baby so young. And not only do I get to go off to school, I am going to be surrounded with the best people in the world (other than friends & family here)! I keep asking myself what I did to deserve this... but I have to remember that it's not about who I am. It's who God is. He is paving this path for me! I'm so sure that I'm doing the right thing, and that's a great feeling! I'm so glad He is a good God. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment