Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kinda Silly But...

I have found a way to make my morning devotions more spunky! I put my creativity and love for Jesus together in this little notebook :)
It's my "Devotions Etc." notebook!

But even cooler than that, I'm so proud of my "Prayer Request List."
I totally recommend this for everyone!

My Prayer Request List is a long list of requests that I have, along with the date and a note section beside it to make notes about how God is working in those situations.
(Ex: on Sept. 20th I put down for my mom to get a job and on Sept. 27th I wrote down that she got a job!)

I know a lot of times I will pray for things, and they get answered but I don't even realize it because I'm not really keeping track of it. I just kinda say "Here God, take care of this."
But I want to appreciate everything that He does for me! This helps SO much!



No comments:

Post a Comment