Saturday, August 7, 2010

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!

For about 2 weeks now every time I see the mail stack sitting on the counter, I anxiously search through it in hopes of seeing a nice package from Liberty and GUESS WHAT?! I FOUND IT TODAY! A nice little plastic bag with a folder and huge LIberty T-Shirt inside. And I'm sure you can already tell that in that folder was an ACCEPTANCE LETTER! I'm super excited but honestly, a little nervous too! Now it's time for the next step.

Funny thing is... for some reason, I decided to take Monday August 16th off from work, with no intentions of doing anything. But I am thinking I may make a trip to visit Lynchburg! Funny how God works! Perfect timing! :)

Keep me in your prayers friends! I know this is huge step for myself and Mya, but I know it's one that will help us both grow! Thanks for all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment