Monday, August 16, 2010

Sneak Peak!

Today was a very exciting... it was my first time at Liberty! I took the day off a while ago and once I got accepted last week, I decided to spend it productively and get a sneak peak of what's to come!

Soooo... actually it was a bit overwhelming! First we made a trip to the financial aid office and sorry to say, the guy we saw was pretty useless. But then we went to the bookstore (my favorite part!) and got some "School Spirit" items! And around 1PM we went on a tour around the school. It took about 3 hours and poor Mya did a great job for a 3 year old! She was super bored but it was really cool to see all the different buildings. That place is HUGE! It's going to take some getting used to for sure!

But while we were there, I saw a good friend of mine, Carlos (and I know you're prob reading this, so HI CARLOS! haha) and he helped us out with finding somewhere to eat. :)

Overall, we had a good day and although we didn't get EVERYTHING done we wanted to, I still have a good feeling about it all! Everyone we ran across was so nice and it was a very uplifting atmosphere! I am super excited :)

Here is myself & Mya sporting our new Liberty shirts!



No comments:

Post a Comment