Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Might be something great!

I think I have a little bug... today I haven't left my bed. But in the meantime, I have been doing some research and thinking about this support group I would like to start. I think I have a name! With help of a good friend, Ashlynn Collier, we came up with "Returning Purity... & Restoring Hope." I was playing around with logos last night and today. It's very exciting!

About two weeks ago, I was praying and hoping I had the right motives and that God would show me this is in His will for me. I'm so scared of trying to do this alone for the wrong reasons and just asking God to bless it instead of making sure its coming directly from Him. So one day, this girl came into my work to ask about a job we had available, and she was actually one of the girls I had previously contacted about the group to ask if she would be interested, and after talking about the position, she asked me when I was going to start the group. She said that there were certain things I mentioned to her that she would like help with. And also, this past Sunday, we had a Pregnancy Crisis Center lady come to our church and talk to us about the center, and it put even more of a desire in my heart. I'm so excited about what God is doing in my life and it amazes me at the potential I have with His strength. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment