Sunday, October 11, 2009

Horse of a different color

This three day weekend, I have planned all sorts of little things with different people and it just made me think..."I have such different friends!" Not one is like the other. So I wanted to put a little list together of each of my good friends and how they bring certain blessings to my life!

Ashlynn Collier: The friend that I always have a good time around! She encourages me to grow closer to God just by the way she lives and the influence her family has on me! We share common difficulties and she disciplines Mya better than I do :) Love to watch her quote movies and share stories of her kids at school.

Erica Collier: The friend that always says it like it is! She has a very strong relationship with God and loves her family (&boyfriend!) An easy person to talk to and fun to hang out with! She is serious & caring at the right times and goofy & sarcastic other times. Someone I look up to as being very bold and has a lot going for her!

Casey Collier: The friend that reminds me of myself! She is a sweet companion and always makes the best out of everything. Sometimes she seems quiet, but other times she can be silly as well!

Kayla Griffin: The friend that helps me pick out the perfect outfit and always look my best! Whenever I leave from hanging out with her, I always want to shopping for new clothes! :) She keeps me updated with the latest fashions. She is a strong person who I love helping! I see a lot of potential in her and enjoy lifting her up.

Lauryn Galloway: The friend thats from the city and has so much creativity in her life! She enjoys photography and has got me started on blogging. She makes me want to stand out in a crowd and be different. We keep each other company at work and enjoy watching food shows! She doesnt care what people think and is very bold!

Erin Burr: The friend that I can just be relaxed around! She is very down-to-earth and real. She loves her family and boyfriend and doesn't take the little things in life for granted. She enjoys her company and has such a sweet personality! She is going to make a great mom and wife one day!

Katie Tingen: The friend that has known me probably the longest! She would do anything for anyone. She is so close to her family and cares about them a lot. She has a sweet heart and love for Christ. She would sit on the bus with me in elementary school and talk about God. She is so encouraging and caring :)

Jessica Niedermeier: The friend that I could go to for anything! I trust her wholeheartedly and know that I can tell her anything. I look up to her so much and her relationship with God. She has a sweet spirit and I enjoy her stories! She is such a good role model and I love her company!

Brianna Lawrence: The friend that can be so goofy but can also be serious. She knows how to have a good time, but she can also slow down and have a deep conversation. She is very wise and has a good head on her shoulders! She knows right from wrong and has so much going for her! I love helping her out!


No comments:

Post a Comment