Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Busy Bee!

I don't think I have written since before Thanksgiving! I've been awfully busy with getting ready for Christmas and finishing up school. Tomorrow I have two exams but after that, I'm done until January and I'm siked! Few pics of what's been going on lately...

Hanging with my girlie, Mya.
[Before church here]
[With family @ Shoneys]

Colbie Caillat Concert @ The National in Richmond
[Myself & friend, Kayla]




Fixed a new hairstyle for Mya! (looks a lot like mine)

Mya had her very 1st ride ever!
@ Busch Gardens for their Christmas Town

Went to Stony Point for their Christmas Tree Lighting
[This is at PF Changs before we saw the lights!]


And something even more exciting for me, is that I feel maybe God has laid it on my heart to start a "support group" for single/teenage moms. Not too sure yet, but I have been praying about it and hope to talk to my youth pastor & his wife soon! So we shall see!! I would love to do that! Much love, Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment