Friday, September 11, 2009

New in Town

Soo... I would consider this my first post! So let me introduce myself:

My name is Ashley.
I have a 2 year old daughter named Mya.
She is amazing! And so smart.
Love church services, activities and friends. 
Enjoy Jesus :) and growing my relationship with Him.
Recently signed up for Piano Lessons! 
...Need a hobby other than changing diapers.
Working with my daughter on potty training.
Want to help others.
Very organized.
Work at a bank.
Looking for an apartment with two great friends.
Love nature, thunderstorms, mountains and the country.
Food is my weakness!
Get excited over text messages & e-mails.
Fascinated with wedding cakes.
Hate throw-up!


And if you haven't guessed or noticed yet... I am a single teenage mother. Being only 19 is tough with working, school, baby, church, etc. But I'm not in this alone! I have been so blessed with great friends and family that help me tremendously! As my subtitle says, I am "Saved By Grace!" I have pretty much grown up in church my whole life, but I fell a few years ago and obviously, thats how I got my wonderful baby girl. But no mistake is she! God has put her in my life for a reason, and I don't know where I would be without her. Many people judge the fact that I am a teenage mother, but why worry about something I can't change? I try and make the best of it!


Something I am passionate about:


Obviously, pregnant teenagers, single moms, teenage moms, etc. because I have been there, so I am hoping that I can be a light to others out there! I know that God puts obstacles in my life for some reason, so I want to use my past for helping others and making the best of it. 


And also- broken families, broken homes, abused children, etc. I really have a heart for this. But we will maybe talk about that later! 




And now you know a little about me! Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment